Hi, I'm Dustin Getz
- Technologist and Clojure programmer.
- I made Hyperfiddle with Karl Hardenstine.
- Hire me: http://www.hyperfiddle-consulting.com/
- Social media: r/clojure: dustingetz, Twitter: @dustingetz
I blog about Hyperfiddle, Clojure, Datomic, React.js
Other associations and interests
- I help operate Radical Decency – a grassroots strategy to inject values into business decision making
- I research sustainable capitalism. We've made a mess and I have some idea of a plan.
- I like studying economics, history and religion
- I am a distance runner & fitness junkie
- hyperfiddle – a Hypermedia function (2018)
- react-chatview – infinte scroll that doesn't break css layout (2016)
- react-cursor – React.js immutable state in 10 LOC (2013)
- wingspan-forms – First(?) impl of functional form state for React.js (2013)
- 2018 REST FEST – Hyperfiddle
- 2018 Clojadelphia – Hyperfiddle
- 2017 Scala PHASE – Datomic: functional programming in the database
- 2017 Scala PHASE – Hyperfiddle – a Hypermedia Function
- 2017 ClojureNYC – Datomic, and the failures of REST, hypermedia and ORM
- 2016 LibertyJS – Composable UI
- 2016 LibertyJS – Intro to ClojureScript hands-on workshop
- 2016 Clojadelphia – Intro to ClojureScript by livecoding cursors
- 2016 LambdaConf – What would happen if REST were immutable?
- 2015 Clojadelphia – Eliminating I/O concerns with immutability and Hypercrud
- 2015 Scala PHASE – Hypercrud: rethinking webapp best practices around immutability
- 2015 DatomicConf – What Datomic does to REST
- 2014 QCon NYC – Functional Programming on the Front-end with React.js
- 2013 Philly ETE – Livecoding a webapp in both Clojure and Scala, with Jason Feingold
- 2012 Strange Loop – Monads in python
- 2011 Avoid callback hell: a practical introduction to continuations